Please join or renew your membership in the Kentucky Secular Society (KYSS) for 2016. Your membership and other donations are tax deductible for the 2015 tax year if you complete your registration before December 31. Our Employee Identification Number (EIN) is 27-2311704. Please register or renew at https://kysecularsociety.org/join-online. Your membership will be valid for January 1 through December 31, 2016.
The KYSS pays for
- Infrastructure of all our meetup groups (Louisville Atheists and Freethinkers, Black Non-Believers of Louisville, etc) and websites (louisvilleatheists.com, reasonableliving.org, kysecularsociety.org, kyfreethoughtconvention.com, etc)
- State filing fees for KY Secular Society
- Post Office box for all groups
- The annual state fair booth
- The KY Freethought Convention
- Special events, such as Darwin Day, Gay Pride booth, Shelley Segal concert, etc
- Activism with Secular Student Alliances at KY Universities
- Coordination of efforts to protect church-state separation in Kentucky
If you do not wish to pay $25, you can create an account at Kroger.com and register your Kroger plus with the Kentucky Secular Society. Kroger will give a percentage of the money you spend at Kroger to KYSS. Register at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
Your screen should include this when you are done.
- Organization Name:Kentucky Secular Society
- Organization Number:12545